PADI Tec Diving Courses and Tec/Trimix Instructor Training in
DSAT PADI Tec 50 Diving course Malaysia.
The Tec 50 course completes your training as an entry-level tec diver,
taking you past the limits of recreational diving.
What You'll Learn, During the Tec 50 course, you
Make actual decompression dives as deep as 50 metres/165 feet
Use enriched air nitrox and/or oxygen for decompression
Use desk top decompression software to create custom dive tables and plan
Qualify to make technical decompression dives independently
Get College Credit
You may be able to earn college credit for the PADI Tec 50 Course.
The Scuba Gear You'll Use
You use technical scuba diving equipment
The Learning Materials You'll Need: The Tec Deep Diver Crew-Pak, which
introduces you to tec diving lingo, emergency procedures, decompression and
stage cylinder handling and gas planning. The pak includes a manual, dive
planning checklist and dive planning slate. The optional Equipment Set-up
and Key Skills video on DVD is a great tool to help you practice at home in
between your tec diving adventures.
- Be a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or hold a qualifying
certification from another organization)
- Be a PADI Rescue Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from
- Be a PADI Enriched Air Diver (or hold a qualifying certification
from another organization)
- PADI Tec 45 Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another
Have a minimum of 100 logged dives, of which:
- 20 dives must be enriched air dives
- 25 dives must be deeper than 18 metres
- at least 20 dives must be deeper than 30 metres
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a medical statement signed by your physician
PADI Tec Trimix Diver
Contact SF Chong PADI Tec Instructor Trainer